One of your main goals when considering rhinoplasty should be to determine your surgeon’s level of experience, skill and comfort with the rhinoplasty procedure.
1. you want to feel that your surgeon is passionate about rhinoplasty.
2. you want to get a good gut feeling about his sense of aesthetics and beauty.
3. make sure that he has had extensive training, exposure, and commitment to excellence in performing this procedure.
4. Ideally they should belong to ASAPS, Rhinoplasty Society and ASPS.
5. Your surgeon should spend adequate time evaluating your nose, be attentive and a good listener and give you feedback on your expectations form the rhinoplasty procedure.
Last but not least after reviewing his before and after pictures with your surgeon, ask for some previous patients’ contact information so you can talk with them.
In summary, you want to feel that your surgeon cares about you and cares about creating the best and most natural result you can possibly have.